Now that it’s a new year I have my set of ‘official’ resolutions, but I also made a list of things that I need to learn this year. It must be a mix of being 25, or being a newlywed, or maybe it’s the homeowner in me – but I feel like these are things that I should know at this point in my life. And naturally, I don’t. So here they are – so you can hold me accountable.
10. How to fold a fitted sheet
9. The exact amount of time to hard boil an egg
8. How to create a gallery wall
7. Create a signature dinner party dish
6. Have an advanced understanding of excel
5. How to give a Ted-Talk style presentation
4. Create matching winged eyeliner
3. To stop hating math
2. Get better at Lightroom/Photoshop
1. How to take a “view from above” photo
What’s on your list of things to learn this year?
GET THE LOOK