Well friends, we made it. This crazy, unpredictable 2016 has finally come to an end and we can look forward what 2017 brings. If you read my last #RealationshipGoals post with the girls you know that I’m all about New Year’s resolutions (and bring super public about them so that I can be held accountable.) So here are some of the highlights:
-Run a 5k
-Learn to make at least 2 new dishes a month
-Read one new book a month
-Launch (& maintain) videos for Simply Sabrina
-Write 1 essay a month
-Spend more time with my grandfather
-Learn Sign Language
-Be the strongest I’ve ever been
-Hit my goal weight & maintain it
-Get through a Code Academy Course
We can also take this time to reflect on my post from this day last year and see how I did. Well, here goes:
10. Nah, no way
9. I can make a good guess about that one. 4 for soft boiled, 7 for hard.
8. Yes done! You can see it here.
7. I brought a crowd pleaser to Friendsgiving, so i’m gonna call this one a success
6. This will never happen.
5. I haven’t done this yet, but took steps towards making it happen. I award half a point.
4. Ugh, I can’t even pretend with this one.
3. I am inspired to do my own taxes this year, so I’m gonna say yes.
2. Yes! Used it all year!
1. No one is doing this anymore right? I’m safe.
So… I faired at about 70%, not great. I will have to do better this year. Eventually, I should probably learn how to fold a fitted sheet but let’s just table that for now and agree not to tell. K?